Your relationships are special but sometimes they run into difficulties. Today we have increasing pressures to cope with, which can put our relationships under strain. Often we cope well, but the stresses can build up and affect the people we love most. People tend to wait until they reach a crisis situation before they contact us, but we would advise you to come earlier, we can help.
All sorts of factors affect us. Our counsellors will not judge or take sides. Counselling is confidential and people find it a positive experience. They reach an understanding of what's going on and change things for the better.
You can attend as a single person, as a couple, or perhaps just one partner wishes to attend.
Same sex couples are welcome.
Common issues raised by our clients -
- My partner doesn't listen, we can't communicate
- We have drifted apart
- We've just had a new baby and life's not quite the same
- My partner gets really angry
- I think my partner is having an affair, what do I do?
- My partner/mothers illness is making us argue
- Stress. I've too much to cope with at work and having problems at home too
- Work. What happens to my partner if I'm made redundant
- Affairs. I feel really attracted to this man/woman at work>
- Addiction. I like to drink and I can manage it why do I need to change
- My partner is always on the internet
- My partner texts people all the time